It is currently Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:38 pm

Post Reply  Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: Estimated Ship Date
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:45 pm 

Hi Wizarm Team,
Have been eagerly awaiting ANY news on the release of Wizarm. Any estimates for when you will start shipping units? Last I heard it was going to be sometime in April 2014. Are you still on track? Thanks!

Post subject: Re: Estimated Ship Date
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:49 pm 

Strange silence here...

Got a refund, on 05/02/2014, for the payment made for my wizarm.
Anyone else? info? feedback?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:04 am 

That doesn't sound good. I hope the project isn't dead before it got off the ground. Sounds disappointing. I was really looking forward to getting one of these. :cry:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:05 pm 

No news in my side and also no refund.
I hope I will not loose my money...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:40 pm 

an email was sent out on Mar 13 saying a delay in shipping as they are working on software issues. Early backers could get a refund if requested. Paypal was done automatically, but if you paid via indiegogo you need to submit a request to them for a refund.

Dunno how long/if it will get shipped. Lets hope for the best.

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 2:08 am 
Site Admin

All pre-orders were refunded, project backers from indiegogo will keep an option to get the upcoming Wizarm at the same conditions without limitations.

We decided to try the new SoC beast out there (TK1 from Nvidia) as we were not 100% happy with the Exynos 5250 performance when handling 1080p60 stream, overlay and pass-through simultaneously.
As we explained, the device would drop some frame and samsung is not giving any documentation or code details to handle their DSP (it's a blackbox/undocumented).

Yet, the problem is very hard to spot and most people would may be not notice it. However as a matter of ethic and because you never have a second chance to make a good impression, we decided to evaluate the Tegra TK1. More information will be posted as we go.

You can trust our team to have the highest motivation in creating an outstanding hardware.

Our goal is to bring you the ultimate digital companion.

Computer, Android/Linux, Mediacenter, Mediaplayer, Gaming, Streamer, Capture device, Scaler, Recorder, Browser, it's all of that and more!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:38 pm 

Hi Wizarm team. It's been almost a year and haven't heard anything about the success of implementing the Tegra K1 SoC. Is the project dead? Or are you still on track to release something in the near future? Anxiously awaiting ANY news. Thanks.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:17 am 
Site Admin

No, the project is not dead, we have worked hard since that time and we have produced our first prototype batch of TK1 board, we will present you video and picture soon, we expect to be ready around Xmas.

We never give up. don't worry.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:28 am 

I'm not giving up. You can't get rid of me that easily. Just checking to see if there were any updates since I hadn't checked the forum in a while. Please give us some good news!

Post Reply  Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

It is currently Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:38 pm